[peeragogy-handbook] Welcome to the peeragogy-handbook mailing list

Joe Corneli joseph.corneli at hyperreal.enterprises
Mon Nov 30 14:35:06 UTC 2020

This post inaugurates a new GNU Mailman list hosted by the Oregon State
University’s Open Source Lab.

This strictly opt-in transition new discussion platform is in keeping
with an established tradition of "clearing the decks" between editions
of the Peeragogy Handbook.

This mailing list is for substantive conversations about peeragogy and
how to improve the Peeragogy Handbook on the way to a v4 publication.

I’m also maintaining a Zulip instance for immediate project
coordination: please ask me for an invite if needed.

There will be several other technology changes in coming weeks as we get
geared up for serious work on the new edition.  Stay tuned!

And welcome all Newcomers!

--
Dr Joseph A. Corneli (https://github.com/holtzermann17)

HYPERREAL ENTERPRISES LTD is a private company limited by shares, incorporated
25th, June 2019 as Company Number 634284 on the Register of Companies for
Scotland (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC634284).